Selangor (Petaling Jaya)
Eduwis is the top 10 preschool franchise brand in Malaysia. Built on the basis of integrating 8 famous educationists' approaches, Eduwis is famously known for its thematic integrated learning activity based syllabus. Eduwis strives to provide the best early childhood education experience by providing affordable quality education for all children.
1. Marketing and Student Enrolment
- Manage Facebook page to increase centre branding and awareness.
- To give idea and conduct advertising and promotion activities to increase student enrolment.
- To achieve student’s enrolment KPI set quarterly.
- To join any event related to Marketing and Ads promotion (Polaris) activity or HQ event by request.\
2. Staffing and Human Resource Management
- Providing leadership and management of employees, including recruit, hire, train and evaluate all employees, motivate, and provide a positive work environment.
- Arrange and monitor attendance, performance, and punctuality of all facilitators for monthly teacher’s training.
3. Centre Operations
- Monitor and maintain consistent standard for facilitators and students’ behaviour, monitor attendance, maintain guidance, health and food services for the children.
- Oversee school facilities by supervise the maintenance of all facilities and equipment, identify and plan for future facilities need, develop procedures for centre’s safety and emergencies.
- To maintain regulatory or compliance documentation and operational records according to Eduwis program and system.
- Attends monthly teacher’s training and / or additional training organized by Eduwis franchisor.
- Manage budget, including prepare, administer and oversee the budget.
- Set quarterly target with approval of Centre Operation Consultant.
- Handling procurement of the centre including materials, ingredients and equipment needed for operations.
- Participate in parent communications.
- Guide and lead teachers in carrying out teaching and activities.
- Coordinate and implement all annual activities and involvement
- To update centre operation documentation and report.
- Liaise and report to centre operation and franchise operation consultant.
- Perform any other related duties as required and assigned by Centre Operation Consultant.
- Communication skill
- Organization skills
- Excellent with Microsoft office
- Problem solving skill
- Flexible to changes
Diploma or Degree
Field of Studies:
Preferable ECCE or Psychology
Fluent English, Malay, and Chinese