Franchise Operations Executive/Personal Assistant
Eduwis is the top 10 preschool franchise brand in Malaysia. Built on the basis of integrating 8 famous educationists' approaches, Eduwis is famously known for its thematic integrated learning activity based syllabus. Eduwis strives to provide the best early childhood education experience by providing affordable quality education for all children.
1. Maximise franchise operation department efficiency and productivity
- Effective calendar management, plan and schedule meetings according to Head’s preference and priorities.
- Research and prepare information related to tasks and activities undertaken by HOD.
- Responsible for a broad variety of confidential and non-confidential administrative task for HOD and filters all demands requiring their time.
- Serve as reminders for HOD keep them on track of pending commitments, tasks and activities to be performed.
- Filing and make sure operation department documentation are up to date (scanned and printed).
- Compile photos, videos and create videos or slideshows.
- Travel arrangement for HOD’s business trip.
2. Centres and inter-department support and cross communication
- Prepare letters or documentation requested by HOD.
- Checking, monitoring and follow up FOE report on centre’s FB post update and summarize the report to HOD.
- Checking and follow up with operation consultant and operation executive on their monthly report. Review the reports before submit to HOD.
- Liaise with regional partner or centre under HOD’s supervision on design request and merchandise ordering.
3. Meeting arrangement
- Arrange and coordinate for meetings.
- Plan out meeting agenda.
- Effective minutes taking with conclusion drawn and action plan.
- Communication skill
- Organization skills
- Excellent with microsoft office
- Problem solving skill
- Flexible to changes
Diploma or Degree
Field of Studies:
Very fluent English or Chinese