Johor (Johor Bahru)
Eduwis is the top 10 preschool franchise brand in Malaysia. Built on the basis of integrating 8 famous educationists' approaches, Eduwis is famously known for its thematic integrated learning activity based syllabus. Eduwis strives to provide the best early childhood education experience by providing affordable quality education for all children.
- Create activities that are fun and educational for the children
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or head of centre.
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Attention to details, problem-solving, ability to work autonomously and versatility.
- Added Advantage: Able to teach Mandarin/Music.
- Problem solving skill
- Flexible to changes
Diploma or Degree
Field of Studies:
At least a Diploma/Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, Child Psychology, or related field.
Fluent English, Malay, and Chinese