Junior Account Executive
Eduwis is the top 10 preschool franchise brand in Malaysia. Built on the basis of integrating 8 famous educationists' approaches, Eduwis is famously known for its thematic integrated learning activity based syllabus. Eduwis strives to provide the best early childhood education experience by providing affordable quality education for all children
- Assisting all aspects of accounting operations in accounts payable and receivable.
- Journal entry and maintain a complete up to date and accurate general ledger.
- Maintain proper records of all financial documents.
- Compile and verify and process monthly claims, petty cash and commission and ensure complete supporting documents are submitted.
- Monitor accounting process and procedures to be in compliance with company policies.
- To provide reports to management as scheduled.
- Assist on yearly audit and preparation.
- Liaise with stock keeper and conducts random check of stock.
- Prepare and work together with head of departments on annual budgets for the company.
- To undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions, and related duties as and when necessary.
- To coordinate and implement office system, policies, and procedures toward achieving the. company’s goal and objective.
- Analytical ability
- Business acumen and interest.
- High level of numeracy
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Teamworking ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Diploma or Degree
Field of Studies:
Preferable Accounting or Banking and Finance
Fluent English and Malay, preferred Chinese speaking