Centre Operations Consultant
Eduwis is the top 10 preschool franchise brand in Malaysia. Built on the basis of integrating 8 famous educationists' approaches, Eduwis is famously known for its thematic integrated learning activity based syllabus. Eduwis strives to provide the best early childhood education experience by providing affordable quality education for all children
1. Hire principal for new centres
2. Assist in new centre's employee hiring
3. Ensure smooth daily operations
4. Monitor principal in preparing annual budget
5. Monitor centre monthly operations budget
6. Report unusual activities within operations, hiring and expenses
7. Advise centre on centre A&P planning and execution
8. Involve in centre revenue growth KPI setting
9. Ensure centre principal operate the centre based on company SOP
10. Ensure each centre's revenue growth are met with target set by head of centre operations
11. Prepare each centre's monthly report
12. Takeover centre operations during emergency situation
- Expert in all MS Office products (Excel, Word etc)
- Good people skills, able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff.
- Good observation skills and detail-oriented person.
- Committed, independent and has high levels of personal integrity.
- Able to work independently, proactively and possess strong analytical skill.
- Self-motivated, result and task oriented with strong work ethics and positive attitude.
- Able and willing to work on weekends.
- Willing to travel.
At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma
Field of Studies:
Early Childhood Education, Management, Education, Teaching, Training
English, Chinese (preferred)